Get ODP Updates Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
The ODP newsletter contains training and grant opportunities, grantee and community spotlights, timely and relevant drug trends articles, updates on substance-related legislative items, and more.
- Letter from ODP Administrator Melinda Smyser
- ODP’s Legislative Bill Tracker
- ODP & ITD Drug Impaired Driving Prevention Campaign
- Salmon Drug Free Youth Recognized by First Lady
- Celebrate the Coeur Center Grand Opening
- Combatting the Opioid & Substance Use Disorder Crisis in Idaho: Final Recommendations for Governor Brad Little
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day – a record-breaking success!
- ODP 2021 Draw Your Passion Art Contest
- National Impaired Driving Prevention Month
- New Funding Opportunity: SABG Mini-Grant
- 2020 School Safety Symposium: Preventing Opioid & Substance Misuse
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Red Ribbon Week & DrugFree Idaho’s Red Ribbon Rally