Get ODP Updates Delivered Straight to Your Inbox!
Sign up for the ODP Newsletter!
The ODP newsletter contains training and grant opportunities, grantee and community spotlights, timely and relevant drug trends articles, updates on substance-related legislative items, and more.
- 2023 Idaho Healthy Youth Survey
- National Safety Month
- Family Health and Fitness Day
- Upcoming Trainings and Events
- National Prevention Week
- Mental Health Awareness Month
- Public Announcement
- New Convo Cards Design
- New Fentanyl Prevention Toolkit
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- Public Safety Alert
- Grantee Spotlight
- Training Opportunities
ODP Newsletter Archives
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Behavioral Health Newsletters
- Idaho Regional Alcohol Drug Awareness Resource (RADAR) Center
- Community Coalitions of Idaho
- Overdose Response Strategy (ORS) Program
- Rural Health Information Hub
- The Dialogue – Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)