Take-back days and prescription medication drop boxes are important in curtailing the abuse of prescription medication by reducing access to unused, unwanted or expired medications. If you missed your local drug take-back day and need to dispose of prescription medications, find a drop box near you.
- What can YOU do to keep unused or expired mediations from loved ones?
- Dispose of your unused or expired medications at a local drop-off location or by the FDA guidelines.
Record-breaking National Results – April 15, 2018
- National Law Enforcement Participation: 4,683
- Total Collection Sites: 5,842
- Total Weight of Drugs Collected: 949,046 lbs. (474.5 Tons)
- Law Enforcement Participation for Idaho: 31
- Total Collection Sites: 7,452
- Total Weight of Drugs collected in Idaho – 4,282