Keeping Old Medications Increases Access & Potential for Misuse
Dispose of your unused or expired medications at a local drop-off location or by the FDA guidelines.
- The proper way of disposing needles, sharps, and syringes
- What to do if your location does not have take-back options: FDA Guidelines on How to Dispose of Unused Medicines
- National Law Enforcement Participation: 4,969
- Total Collection Sites: 6,258
- Total Weight of Drugs Collected: 937,443 lbs. (468.72 Tons)
- Law Enforcement Participation for Idaho: 41
- Total Collection Sites: 47
- Total Weight of Drugs collected in Idaho: 5,674 lbs.